Black Friday is coming up soon, and that means a ton of deals on everything you could want. So, great sales will launch throughout the week, many starting on Thanksgiving, so make sure to check back here. We will be bringing you the best deals on laptops, TVs, headphones, and more. Happy shopping!
Here is a list of 2017 Black Friday deals for Tech. Try to find this year’s lowest prices and sales on electronics, toys, DVDs, and many other categories.
I. Tech deals
Tech deals on Amazon:
- Cell Phones & Accessories: Amazon
- Computers & Accessories: Amazon
- Amazon Devices: Amazon
- PC & Video Games: Amazon
- Camera & Photo: Amazon
- Electronics: Amazon
General deals on individual category
- LG G6 Sprint variant for just $120 over 24 months – Best Buy
- Moto Z2 Play Verizon variant for $192 over 24 months – Best Buy
- LG Q6 for $180 ($120 off) – Amazon
- HTC U11 Life for $349 with free HTC Fetch – HTC
- HTC Bolt (Sprint) for $400 off with free HTC Fetch – HTC
- Various HTC accessories for 50% off with phone purchase – HTC
2. Televisions & Monitors:
- Samsung 49″ Class 4K (2160P) Smart LED TV for $548 (Save $450) – Walmart
- Sceptre 22″ LED 1080p Full HD Monitor for $75 (Save $55) – Walmart
- 55-inch Samsung Class Q7F QLED 4K TV – $1,499.99 ($1200 off) – Samsung
- LG OLED C7 55-inch for $1,699 (Save $100) – LG
3. Smart Speakers:
- Amazon Tap with Alexa – Amazon
4. Speakers / Audio accessories
- UE Megaboom for $146.99 (Save $153) – Best Buy
- Samsung Gear IconX 2018 Black – $149.99 ($50 off) – Samsung
- RCA Voyager 7″ 16GB Tablet with Keyboard Case for $40 (Save $30) – Walmart
- Galaxy Tab A 8-inch – $129.99 ($70 off) – Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S-Pen for $229.99 ($120 off) – Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 – Amazon
- 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A 16GB – Amazon
- 8-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A 32GB – Amazon
- 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A – Amazon
- 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A – Amazon
6. Wearables and smartwatches:
- Samsung Gear S3 Classic – $279.99 ($70 off) – Samsung
- PS4 1TB Slim console – Amazon
- Sony Premium Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones (MDR1000X)
- Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II
- BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones for Apple Devices
- Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless NoiseGard Adaptive Noise Cancelling Headphone with Touch Sensitive Control
- Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II Black
- Bose SoundSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones
9. Chromebooks / Laptops:
- Apple 10.5″ iPad Pro (64GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Space Gray) for $720 (usually $779) at B&H
- Apple 10.5″ iPad Pro (256GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Space Gray) for $799 (usually $929) at B&H
- Apple 12.9″ iPad Pro (Mid 2017, 256GB, Wi-Fi Only, Gold) for $849 (usually $949) at B&H
- Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2017, Space Gray) for $1,399 (usually $1,499) at B&H
- Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air (Mid 2017, Silver) for $869 (usually $999) at B&H until November 23rd.
- Apple 21.5″ iMac with Retina 4K Display (Mid 2017) for $1,179 (usually $1,299) at B&H
- Apple 27″ iMac with Retina 5K Display (Mid 2017) for $2,549 (usually $2,699) at B&H
- Kindle – Amazon
- Kindle Paperwhite – Amazon
- Kindle for Kids Bundles – Amazon
- Kindle Essential Bundle – Amazon
- Kindle Paperwhite Essential Bundle – Amazon
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet – Amazon
- Fire HD 8-Inch Kids Edition Tablet – Amazon
- Fire HD 10-Inch Tablet – Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7-Inch Tablet (Silver) + Keyboard Cover for $479.99 (usually $599.99) at Samsung.
- LG 32UD59-B 32-Inch 4K UHD LCD Monitor for $369.99 (usually $569.99) at B&H
- HP Envy x360 15-inch Laptop for $669.99 (usually $869.99) at HP
- Apple 15.4-Inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (Late 2016, Silver) at B&H
- Acer 11.6-Inch TravelMate B Notebook for $169 (usually $249) at B&H
- HP 17.3-Inch OMEN 17-w210nr Gaming Notebook at B&H.
- Dell 15.6-Inch Inspiron 15 5000 Series Notebook for $349 (usually $499) at B&H.
- Samsung 128GB USB 3.0 Type-C Flash Drive for $39.99 (usually $54.99) at B&H
II. Small yet useful tips for shopping on Black Friday:
1.Shop using discounted gift cards
A way to do so is to shop with discounted gift cards. Before you head out to shop, see Raise.com to find discounted gift cards. It’s possible to find gift cards .
You will be able to pick up about hundreds of dollars in Best Buy gift cards. They have stores such as Kohl’s, Macy’s, Target, Walmart, etc. Too many to list them all here. It’s always fun to find a deal. It’s even better to have a fantastic deal.
2. Remember to shop on Wednesday
This is the opportunity to figure out the items that you would like and where they live in the shop. This way, when you get there on Friday, you know where to head to get locate the gifts on your list.
Sometimes, the Black Friday prices aren’t necessarily the lowest price. Stop by the shop on Wednesday to find out. You might find that the price listed is the same as, if not lower than, what you may find in a couple of days.
Go ahead and grab that item as you can. This is also true with locating the hot holiday toys. If you find one before the shopping frenzy strikes, grab it to make certain you have you for Christmas.
3. If you can, shop online instead
There are tons of websites available for shopping online. You just need to stay at home and get your product at your front door by check out the prices carefully and remember to use gift cards.
4. Check the returns policy
If something you buy on Black Friday turns out to be something you regret buying by the next day, you need to double-check what the retailer’s returns policy is for Black Friday items before making a purchase.